Home of the Florida Famous:
"Reliable Dog in 60 Days" training program!
Voted one of the BEST dog trainers on the coast!
-by Inweekly magazine Pensacola FL.
A well-behaved dog is just a call away! Imagine your dog listening to you the first time, every time and being reliable even off leash and around distractions! Whatever it takes for you to enjoy your dog, I can help get you there!
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO SEE WHAT OUR DOG TRAINING CAN DO FOR YOU.
THEN, ENTER YOUR INFO IN THE BOX TO GET THE DETAILS.
Are you upset because your dog does things that are embarrassing, frustrating or even dangerous?
Does your dog only listen when you have a treat?
Does your dog ignore you when something more interesting is going on?
Have you tried other trainers or methods before without results?
Are you changing parts of your life just to manage your dog's negative behavior?
If you answered Yes to any of these, you're like many of my clients and I can help you!
It may seem impossible now, but you can have a dog that is well-behaved, always comes when they're called, is calm in the house, follows commands, who pays attention to you even in public or around distractions, and does all these things happily! Sound too good to be true? Since 2013, I've helped over 2,000 struggling dog owners do exactly this, even when they've tried other training before with no luck. You and your dog will get 1-on-1 attention from me, and I'll even come to your home. No driving to classes every week! I can help you train your dog correctly the first time so you can move on with your life and enjoy your dog more!
I currently provide dog training to clients in Pensacola, Milton, Pace, Navarre and Gulf Breeze.
Our "Reliable Dog in 60 Days" dog training program is unique to Happy Hound. Very rarely will you find a trainer who already has a plan for training your dog before they even meet him, but we do. About 90% of this program includes a process we've used to get results with dogs time and again. The other 10% of the program is personalized to address your dog as the individual that they are and resolve more specific problems.
Even if feel like you've tried everything or have hired other trainers before, we can help.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
Some of the dogs and people I've worked with.
Tara, I cannot express enough how amazing you are! I've learned so much about me as a parent to Camo and Camo has definitely grown to be an exceptional member of my family. We both continue to grow everyday. Please send me some cards and I will be glad to hand them out.
-GULF BREEZE, FL
One word...maligator. Two years ago, my husband bought a Belgian Malinois for our family as a surprise Christmas present. It was very very very hard for the first several months, but with the proper training and reinforcement, Kobe has turned out to the the best Christmas present ever!
Tara works wonders! We were at our wits end with our GSD-bully Bodie. He was/is a stubborn young male who wanted to be in charge. He was going after our other dog and things were going downhill. My husband was considering rehoming Bodie but we didn’t want to give up until we had exhausted all possible remedies. Tara helped us get our control over our pack, which now includes 4 dogs.